Safari Uploading Issue

Last post 01-10-2014, 1:52 PM by JoshuaJohnHutchison. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-07-2014, 5:01 PM 78708

Safari Uploading Issue

Hi,

I am receiving the following error message in Safari only when I attempt to upload one or many files:

"Unable to find file [file name] in /tmp/uploadertmp"

Do you have any ideas why this is happening in Safari only?  Its preventing me from uploading files and is a problem.  Works great in every other browser.

Its does not do this is your demo, so its def my code.  Just wondering if you have any ideas that may help me figure it out before I have to deconstruct back down to the demo base and rebuild again. 

The worst part is that it use to work fine so I reinstated the last know good configuration and the problem persists, which has me thoroughly confused. 

Best,

Josh 

Filed under:
  •  01-08-2014, 7:43 AM 78717 in reply to 78708

Re: Safari Uploading Issue

Hi Josh,

First, please try the latest build here http://cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/52443/download.aspx, if you still get the same error, then please send me your uploader page url, so I can check on it directly. You can send the url to Kenneth@CuteSoft.ent

And you can try set property "TempDirectory" to another folder.

$uploader->TempDirectory="/xx/xx/mytemp"; 

Regards,

Ken 

•  01-09-2014, 2:20 PM 78731 in reply to 78717

Ken,

Thanks.  I'll get back to you tomorrow on this.  Don't mean to keep you waiting, just busy with something else that is urgent.  Thanks for your help and patience.

Josh 

•  01-10-2014, 1:52 PM 78739 in reply to 78731

Ken,

I sent you an email with the URL and some login info.  Latest version is uploaded and the problem persists.  Thanks for the help.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Josh 

View as RSS news feed in XML