error 404?

Last post 12-15-2013, 9:07 PM by hardis. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-19-2013, 5:36 AM 78383

error 404?

hello, i have download cute editor for php,whit ftp i transfer the file in my local linux apache php5 server, but when i go to the site i see:

Enable All Toolbars

This example shows you all the predefined buttons.

Not Found<br>The requested URL /Appclients/client2/web8/web/Applicazioni/htmledit/cuteeditor_files/template.php was not found on this server.<br><br>Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.<br>Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.mysite.com Port 80 <br>

there is a path to change? thanks to reply

•  11-19-2013, 8:10 AM 78387 in reply to 78383

Re: error 404?

Hi rub,

Can you check the "cuteeditor_files" folder? is the "template.php" there? if not, can you upload the resource files again?

If the file is there, then please try the way below. 

1.      Open file “\cuteeditor_files\include_CuteEditor.php”

2.      Find section below

$this->FilesPath=dirname($this->GetWebPath(__FILE__));

3.      Change it to 

$this->FilesPath=dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']).'/cuteeditor_files'; 

Regards,

Ken 

•  11-19-2013, 8:50 AM 78390 in reply to 78387

thank you very much!
  •  12-06-2013, 2:48 AM 78522 in reply to 78383

For the content you describe, I'm not quite sure, but the question we should be able to query through the network, I think so you can get more possible answers. Also, I really like the atmosphere in this forum that we can exchange views freely . Here you can hope to get more help, and can help more people. I hope we can be good friends.sharing a good site to buy Fifa 14 coins .that is http://www.fifacoinfast.com/

•  12-15-2013, 9:07 PM 78598 in reply to 78522

Welcome to our online shop to buy runescape gold,cheap rs gold, and we also supply some items,such as Magic trees, lobster pot fishing, shark harpoon fishing,etc. More details, please click Runescape items. Making runescape gold is not easy as you spending it in Runescape. Don't waste your limited Runescape time on boring farming any more! You can buy inexpensive rs gold here:http://www.rs3pal.com/
View as RSS news feed in XML