Error: Files get uploaded even when Max File Size allowed set to '0MB'

Last post 05-20-2013, 12:14 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-16-2013, 12:53 PM 77449

Error: Files get uploaded even when Max File Size allowed set to '0MB'

Hi,

In the application (for testing purpose), I have set the Max File Size allowed value to '0MB'. So, when I try to upload files with file size greater than '0MB/0KB' , I get the error message that 'Attachment Size exceeds the allowed value of 0MB'. But, still the file gets uploaded in IE9.

And also all file types get allowed for this scenario even though we have restriction for file types for this. And also, I am not able to select multiple files.

If I change the browser mode to IE8, then I don't get any error and the file gets uploaded.

•  05-17-2013, 11:59 AM 77454 in reply to 77449

Re: Error: Files get uploaded even when Max File Size allowed set to '0MB'

Hi MayurNarsale,

0 is not a valid value for this property, if you do not want the user upload file, you should disable the uploader button directly.

Regards,

Ken 

•  05-17-2013, 12:27 PM 77457 in reply to 77454

Is the Ajax upoloader compatible with lower versions of IE (below 9.0)?

In IE8.0, I am not able to select multiple files at a time but if I change the browser mode to higher version say 9.0 or 10.0, I am able to select multple files at a time. 

•  05-20-2013, 12:14 PM 77462 in reply to 77457

Hi MayurNarsale,

The multiple files select function is based on htlm5,silverlight and flash plug-in of the browser. You need to ensure that your browser has noe of them to support the multiple files select function.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML