Php file uploader is not working on IE9 and Browser Compatibilty Issuse like title changing to CSS1Compat in Firefox,chrome and modern browser

Last post 06-12-2013, 2:14 PM by Kenneth. 10 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-27-2013, 5:33 PM 77312

Php file uploader is not working on IE9 and Browser Compatibilty Issuse like title changing to CSS1Compat in Firefox,chrome and modern browser

Hi Team,

I am using Php fileuploader.And Iam facing these wierd problem

- The uploder is working for IE7,IE8 but not working on IE9

- In Firefox,Chrome the title is changing to CSS1Compat,because of the quirk mode,but in IE its not changing

Iam really stuck with these problems.If someone is having the solution .Please reply 

•  04-28-2013, 12:23 PM 77319 in reply to 77312

Re: Php file uploader is not working on IE9 and Browser Compatibilty Issuse like title changing to CSS1Compat in Firefox,chrome and modern browser

Hi mayank123

About the ie9 problem, I think you are using the old version. Please try demo http://phpfileuploader.com/demo/select-multiple-files-upload.php, if the demo works on your ie9, please download the latest build and try again.

Latest build download url: http://phpfileuploader.com/download/phpfileuploader.zip

About the title issue, I can reproduce this issue too, I will report it to the development team, once issue is fix, I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Ken 

•  04-29-2013, 6:17 AM 77322 in reply to 77319

Re: Php file uploader is not working on IE9 and Browser Compatibilty Issuse like title changing to CSS1Compat in Firefox,chrome and modern browser

Thanks ken

For the reply,but Iam using the latest build.In IE9,when you are using IE9 Page Standards then the Upload Button,becomes disactive.

You can try it from your side.

Regards

Mayank 

•  04-29-2013, 12:27 PM 77326 in reply to 77322

Hi mayank123,

Yes, I have tryied that, it works fine for me. And I have tried the "Compatibility View" with the IE9 Page Standards too.

Regards,

Ken 

•  04-29-2013, 7:44 PM 77329 in reply to 77326

Thanks Ken

For the Reply,but it's behaviour is pretty wierd in IE9 . Iam using Buiding Ajax Attachement Table  Example,sometimes it will work and sometimes the button becomes inactive.

And Iam stuck In a place where when Iam uploading the file on the server its showing me the error.

Server Exception 

(1) tmp_name is not available

for " . 09-Examples.pdf

And the same files are being able to upload on my local copy.

Is it because of encoding standards.

Please help me. 

•  04-30-2013, 12:30 PM 77335 in reply to 77329

Hi mayank123,

Got this error because you did not set setting "upload_tmp_dir" in your php settings. Please check your php.ini and ensure that you have set this setting and your site has the write/read permission of the folder you set for.

Regards,

Ken 

•  05-05-2013, 11:18 AM 77351 in reply to 77335

Hi  ken,

I have add the upload temp dir in my php.ini but the error  is still there for some files where tmp name is not available while uploading a file.I am attaching a reference may be you can rectify where exactly Im going wrong,because this thing is only happening when I have deployed my application on the server,localhost everything is running fine.

•  05-05-2013, 11:27 AM 77352 in reply to 77351

Hi  ken,

I have add the upload temp dir in my php.ini but the error  is still there for some files where tmp name is not available while uploading a file.I am attaching a reference may be you can rectify where exactly Im going wrong,because this thing is only happening when I have deployed my application on the server,localhost everything is running fine. I have attached an image but not able to preview it on the forum

•  05-06-2013, 12:26 PM 77359 in reply to 77352

Hi Ken,

Actually Its my mistake,my upload_max_size is less than the file Im trying to upload...Fortunately it got clicked somehow and I  got the solution..

Can u please tell me that CSS1Compat Issuse is resolved looking forward for the resolution.. 

•  05-06-2013, 12:36 PM 77361 in reply to 77359

Hi mayank123,

Did not get the new info from the development team about the CSS1Compat issue, once issue is fix, I will keep you posted. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

•  06-12-2013, 2:14 PM 77550 in reply to 77361

hi,

we have fixed the title issue, please download the latest build and try again.

Latest build download url: http://phpfileuploader.com/download/phpfileuploader.zip

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML