Popup on client gets stuck & canned messages

Last post 07-18-2012, 7:34 AM by Kenneth. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-16-2012, 12:21 PM 74146

Popup on client gets stuck & canned messages

I'm running the Cute Live Support client on a Windows7 machine and after starting the application and closing the initial "Welcome to Cute Live Support" popup, if I lock my computer and then log back in I get the "Welcome to Cute Live Support" popup in the upper left and then I am unable to close it out without Exiting the application.  Any solution to this?

The second question I have is about canned messages.  I understand they are a local XML file but is it possible to change its location or assign it to look at a URL or write some code to interface with a database?

Thanks.
  •  07-17-2012, 8:17 AM 74154 in reply to 74146

Re: Popup on client gets stuck & canned messages

Hi JoeJoe,

1. Can you post a screenshot to show how the pop up window looks like?

2. For now does not support to set the location for the canned messages file.

Regards,

Ken 
  •  07-17-2012, 9:38 AM 74158 in reply to 74154

Thanks for the reply.  Here is the popup that on first sign on is above the taskbar on the right but then after lock screen shows in the upper left and am unable to close it.

•  07-17-2012, 9:56 AM 74159 in reply to 74154

Also wondering how often are their updates to the software (client side or server side) since the versions on the download page seem fairly old.  thanks.
  •  07-18-2012, 7:34 AM 74165 in reply to 74159

Hi JoeJoe,

Strange, this window should hide automatically.

I've logged it. And will report to our development team. Once issue is resolved, I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML