IE9 and EditorWysiwygModeCss problem

Last post 11-10-2011, 6:55 AM by Kenneth. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-23-2011, 3:52 AM 67301

IE9 and EditorWysiwygModeCss problem

I experienced this problem when I started using editor with IE9

My editor would not save changes before I removed editor.EditorWysiwygModeCss declaration from the script.

Is this a bug or am I the only one having this problem?

•  04-24-2011, 8:27 PM 67303 in reply to 67301

Re: IE9 and EditorWysiwygModeCss problem

Hi cardyr,

Can you create an example page which can reproduce this issue and post the code here? I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ken
  •  07-26-2011, 12:44 PM 68886 in reply to 67301

I am experiencing the same issues around ie9. Wysiwyg Css not being applied, text not showing up in editor window (it flashes then disappears), JScript errors when clicking in the editor window, text not saving.

FYI Update: Seems there are two different issues. Looks like an AJAX thing. My Editor control is nested in an AXAJ accordion control. When in this configuration, the editor control will initialize to an unwieldy height, not render its text at all, give JScript arrors when the editor area is clicked, and is totally unusable. If I remove the accordian control, the editor behaves a little better although it is not using the Css to decorate the text in the window (seems to be using browser default styles) and is not saving text during postback (except if it is in HTML or Preview mode). If I remove the EditorWysiwygModeCss then it will save the height of the editor grows with every keystroke.

Another Update: setting SuppressHeaderPostback="true"  in the AJAX Accordian control causes the Editor control to behave although it still is not rendering with the CSS or saving text unless it is in HTML or Preview mode.
  •  07-27-2011, 7:25 AM 68916 in reply to 68886

Hi AbacusWebware,

We have fixed he  Wysiwyg Css issue in the latest version. Please download the latest version and try again.

Latest version downloads  http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/57121/download.aspx

Regards,

ken
  •  11-09-2011, 2:33 PM 71302 in reply to 68916

That is great and thank you. But the version you indicate is classic ASP and I'm using the asp.net version 6 of this control. Do you have a fix for it. I notice this looks like a major issue with IE9
  •  11-10-2011, 6:55 AM 71314 in reply to 71302

Hi AbacusWebware,

Here is the classic asp editor forum. So I thought you using the asp version too.

Please download the asp.net version at  http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/21904/download.aspx

Regards,

Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML