How to upload image with out admin console.

Last post 05-22-2011, 8:17 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-17-2011, 3:27 AM 67590

How to upload image with out admin console.

HI

Admin console is used to for uploading images to the category that we have created.On selecting particular category we are now uploading images.

How can we upload  images to a specific category with out the admin consol.Let say i have a linkbutton.On clicking on this linkbutton i want to give option to upload the images to a particulat category.

Thanks & Regards
    Sekhar
  •  05-17-2011, 9:15 PM 67600 in reply to 67590

Re: How to upload image with out admin console.

hi Sekhar,

The console will upload the images to the category what you selected. Just click the category name on the left panel and than start upload.

Regards,

Ken
  •  05-18-2011, 5:19 AM 67607 in reply to 67600

Hi Ken

Yes by using the console and selecting a particular category we can upload the images.

My question was how we can do that with out using the console.Im storing all the categoryid and name in my database.Im displaying all the  category created by the user in a datagrid or gridview.Now i want show a upload link in that gridview so that user can also upload images on click of "Upload".

By using  thegallerybrowser.ShowEditor();  it brings all category that we have created,and now to upload images first we have to select a category then we can upload images to that category.As in my case user has already selected category in the gridview to upload images to that category.Is there any function which we can can call to open the "Open file dialog" box to upload images for the suppplied categoryid.

Thanks & Regards
    Sekhar

•  05-22-2011, 8:17 PM 67652 in reply to 67607

Hi Sekhar,

You need a  separate upload control to achieve this function.

Regards,

Ken
View as RSS news feed in XML