Simple Insert Hyper Link Option Required

Last post 02-12-2011, 1:04 AM by JamWales. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-05-2011, 1:26 PM 66078

Simple Insert Hyper Link Option Required

Hi All,

I'm currently evaluating Cute Editor for ASP, and so far, so good - I'm managing to customise as I want - except the insert hyperlink option, as this is giving me problems!

I've managed to just display the LINK properties tab - removing the other 2 tabs as these are unwanted by me, but in the LINK tab, I just want the url option to appear, with the person typing into the url field http or https as required - and to always open the hyperlink in a new window.

So, I do not want from Type/Taget/ID etc onwards to appear.

Any help is much appreciated, and once this is sorted, I will be ready to purchase.

Regards

JamWales
  •  02-06-2011, 5:00 PM 66085 in reply to 66078

Re: Simple Insert Hyper Link Option Required

•  02-08-2011, 1:03 AM 66108 in reply to 66085

Hi Eric,

I'd already seen those instructions, and had already removed to 2 unwanted additional tabs - but I was having problems removing the extra displayed fields. I've had an other look, and seemed to have sorted those, so they are not displayed any longer - so good news.

But, I cannot seem to reduct the hyperlink dialog box height for some reason?

I'm changing;

// Default window ornaments for the Link dialog
    editorconstant._linkDialogFeature = "resizable:0;dialogWidth:460px;dialogHeight:214px;";

To;

// Default window ornaments for the Link dialog
    editorconstant._linkDialogFeature = "resizable:0;dialogWidth:460px;dialogHeight:100px;";

But it does not seem to make any difference?

Regards

JamWales
  •  02-09-2011, 1:19 PM 66144 in reply to 66108

Dear JamWales,

For link dilaog, please modify the following code:
    // Default editorconstant ornaments for the Tag dialog
    editorconstant._tagDialogFeature = "help:0;status:0;resizable:0;dialogWidth:453px;dialogHeight:515px;";

Thank you for asking
  •  02-12-2011, 1:04 AM 66187 in reply to 66144

Hi Eric,

Yes, that's sorted it thanks - working exaclty as required, so design and testing completed. I will be buy a copy now!

Regards

JamWales
View as RSS news feed in XML