Build In contacts

Last post 09-20-2010, 8:47 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-17-2010, 10:41 AM 64063

Build In contacts

I am integrating cute messenger with our own internal portal.  I have created a custom AppDataManager and overriden the GetContacts method to return a list of users who are currently logged into the portal (but have not neccessarily opened the web messenger window).  The list of contacts displays the list of users logged into the portal correctly.  However, when the logged in user opens the web messenger all users show as "offline", even if those users have also opened the webmessenger.

Do I need to set any properties on the IChatUserInfo objects being returned by GetContacts that would indicate whether or not the user has opened the web messenger?

Do I have to do anything special to make sure the offline/online status is updated appropriately (so when other users open/close the web messenger that affects the offline/online status of that user in everyone else's buddylist)?

Thanks,
    Matthew
  •  09-19-2010, 9:12 PM 64095 in reply to 64063

Re: Build In contacts

HI MatthewJackson,

Is your site online? If so, can you set up ftp access for me? So I can check it for you.

Please create two test account of your site and send the site url and the ftp info to Kenneth@CuteSoft.net, I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ken

•  09-20-2010, 6:05 AM 64098 in reply to 64095

Let me see if I can setup a demo for you.  I won't be able to give you ftp access though.  Is that going to be a problem?
  •  09-20-2010, 8:47 PM 64107 in reply to 64098

Hi MatthewJackson,

Please set up the demo and create two test accounts for me. I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

ken
View as RSS news feed in XML