How to integrate integrate Cute chat software with any membership database (e.g. portal or forums database) so users can chat with their existing screen names and profiles

Last post 05-03-2010, 8:31 AM by Eric. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-03-2010, 7:34 AM 60636

How to integrate integrate Cute chat software with any membership database (e.g. portal or forums database) so users can chat with their existing screen names and profiles

HI

I just want to know how to implement this 
    integrate Cute chat software with any membership database (e.g. portal or forums database) so users can chat with their existing screen names and profiles

I have allready read the tutorial for this but it is really so confusing So please help me with this its really urgent.

I have my website which has its own database and table for user. All I want is that as the user log into my website he/she automatically gets login into the cute chat and can easily communicate please give  me a detail description.

Hope for a quick and positive response.

Regards
    Abhinav Moudgil
  •  05-03-2010, 8:31 AM 60637 in reply to 60636

Re: How to integrate integrate Cute chat software with any membership database (e.g. portal or forums database) so users can chat with their existing screen names and profiles

Please refer to http://cutesoft.net/ASP.NET+Chat/Developer-Guide/scr/DeploymentIntegration.htm , this is integration steps. some existing member database integration examples can be found in integration package ,please follow steps:
    2. unzip it
    3. refer to folder "ChatProvider examples"

Regards,
    Eric
View as RSS news feed in XML