A Few Issues

Last post 04-27-2010, 12:20 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-26-2010, 12:00 AM 60391

A Few Issues

hey all,

having a few issues with cuteEdutir.

1) In the table wizard the 'Table Layout' dropdown box is now showing up in Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

2) I'm wanting to make templates for users. I launch the template editor, then when I try and add a table via the table wizard, the table wizard windows opens inside of the template window so it is cut off from view.

3) Inside of IE I am able to visually change table cell sizes, (a little black arrow appears) in all other browsers this isnt possible.

Thanks !

Matt 
  •  04-27-2010, 12:20 AM 60436 in reply to 60391

Re: A Few Issues

Hi gim-matt,

1) In the table wizard the 'Table Layout' dropdown box is now showing up in Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

I tested on firefox1.5-3.6, all works fine for me. Can you reproduce it on our demo http://cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx?

Can you try it on another pc?

2) I'm wanting to make templates for users. I launch the template editor, then when I try and add a table via the table wizard, the table wizard windows opens inside of the template window so it is cut off from view.

Open file Dialog_InsertTemplate.js (CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Scripts\Dialog\Dialog_InsertTemplate.js)

Find section below:

dialogWidth:760px;dialogHeight:385px;help:no;scroll:no;status:no;resizable:0

Change  the width and height you need. resizable set to 1 make the dialog can be drop.

3) Inside of IE I am able to visually change table cell sizes, (a little black arrow appears) in all other browsers this isnt possible.

it is the browser feature we can not change it.

Regards,

ken
View as RSS news feed in XML