Table Width

Last post 11-27-2009, 8:59 PM by hassan. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-26-2009, 9:24 PM 57447

Table Width

In FireFox if you add a table to the editor, you cannot increase the width of the table beyond the boundaries of the editor. However, in IE you can make the width anything outside the bouindary of the editor. Is there any way to make the table behave the same way in IE as in FF ie for its width not to be able to increase beyond the editor width.

Also on this editor we are making the post there are 2 icons, 1 for insert table and 1 for Table which has sub-menus(with the downarrow). We cannot find how to place this option in our tool bar (Table with downarrow).
  •  11-26-2009, 11:19 PM 57450 in reply to 57447

Re: Table Width

Hi hassan,

Question1

It is the firefox feature.

Question2

Regards,

ken
  •  11-27-2009, 12:50 PM 57465 in reply to 57447

Sorry, I think I did not explain clearly. We do not want to just use a different icon, we wouild like to use the same menu options i.e. a Table toolbar button that when clicked shows all the options as in this Message tool bar. At the moment all we can find is the InsertTable menu option and  seperate  options for adding/removing rows and columns. We would like to integrate all the Table options under one toolbar menu as done here.

Many thanks
  •  11-27-2009, 3:46 PM 57467 in reply to 57465

Dear hassan,

Pls visit http://cutesoft.net/example/general.aspx , and click RadioButton "Simple", this example integrate all table options under one dropmenu. You can find its source code in download package, the path is: \CuteEditor_for_NET6\Framework 2.0\cs\default.aspx.

It use AutoConfigure Property,  the code is Editor1.AutoConfigure  = AutoConfigure.Simple, it will use configuration file  \Framework 2.0\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Configuration\AutoConfigure\Simple.config.  In this file, you can find:

<item type="dropmenu" name="Table" group="InsertTableGroup" imagename="table" />

It represents table items will be displayed as dropmenu.

Regards,
    Eric

•  11-27-2009, 8:59 PM 57472 in reply to 57467

Thank you Eric.
View as RSS news feed in XML