Ajaxuploader in usercontrol, sys undefined, client side framework failed to load

Last post 10-01-2009, 9:20 AM by kootje. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-28-2009, 3:47 AM 55910

Ajaxuploader in usercontrol, sys undefined, client side framework failed to load

I have some troubles with the ajaxuploader.

If I have the following situation it does not work and it gives me 'client-side framework failed to load', sys undefined etc.
    I came to the conclusion that when you place the control containing the ajaxuploader on a panel AFTER e.g. a button event it does not work.

Default.aspx:
    - UpdatePanel, loads in Page_Init 'Dashboard.ascx'

Dashboard.ascx:
    - Loads in Page_Init 'Upload.ascx'
    - Adds 'upload' to a panel AFTER a button event

Upload.ascx:
    - Just the ajaxuploader

If i load the upload control in dashboard.ascx and place it on a panel directly it works like it should work! When i place it after a button event or something like that it just don't.

Someone else with this problem? Can i send the code to you terry?

Thanks,
    Marco
  •  09-28-2009, 3:55 AM 55911 in reply to 55910

Re: Ajaxuploader in usercontrol, sys undefined, client side framework failed to load

Dashboard.ascx can be left out, if default loads in init and places it in a panel in the init than no problem
    when placed in a button event > problem.
  •  09-28-2009, 9:20 AM 55915 in reply to 55911

Re: Ajaxuploader in usercontrol, sys undefined, client side framework failed to load

anyone?
  •  09-29-2009, 10:50 AM 55941 in reply to 55910

Hi

Please send to my mail : terry@cutesoft.net

If you remove the uploader , will get page also throw that error ?

Regards,
    Terry
  •  10-01-2009, 9:20 AM 56014 in reply to 55941

Problem solved thanks to Terry!

For new people: just download new version.
View as RSS news feed in XML