More javascript methods/properties documentation

Last post 06-01-2009, 10:09 PM by cutechat. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-01-2009, 5:40 AM 52695

More javascript methods/properties documentation

Hi Terry,
    i am trying this scenario:

In the CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnSelect I am disabling a drop down box so no problem with that. However, if the user presses Cancel or Cancell All button i want to enable this drop down list, but only if there isn;t any file uploaded 100%.
    I am capturing the stop event with  CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnStop()  and the event is fireing as intended...however, i'm not sure how to check the items.count in javascript.
    I mean, execept the event triggers documented in the javascript API of the documentation, and 

var uploader = document.getElementById('<%=Uploader1.ClientID %>');
    uploader.cancelall();

founded inside an example, i dont have any documentation for the methods and properties i can read/change from within javascript for the Uploader control.
    Or at least if you can provide me some help with my task of counting the files that were 100% uploaded from the selected ones.
    (Is like i select 5 files, 2 have been 100% uploaded and for the last 3 i press the cancell all button. I made it to trigger the onStop event in this case, but in this function i need to read a property to let me know i have 2 uploaded files before i pressed cancel. How can i know what properties, for the uploader controll, can be accessed from javascript ?)

Thank you in advance
    Raul

•  06-01-2009, 10:09 PM 52717 in reply to 52695

Re: More javascript methods/properties documentation

Raul,

Please check the OnQueueUI event, it provide info and cancel function for each item.

and please check the OnPostback event.

Regards,
    Terry
View as RSS news feed in XML