Failure message when customer is going to second page for inserting picture

Last post 05-14-2009, 9:00 AM by Karen. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-11-2009, 8:09 AM 52035

Failure message when customer is going to second page for inserting picture

Hello,

A customer is receiving a failure, see screenshot when attempting to insert a picture in the CuteEditor. They are able to open the Image Editor, but when switching to page 2, they receive following below error message. I've tried to duplicate the failuremessage on my computer(s) and computers of my collegues, but I can't reproduce it.
    The only difference I'm noticing, In the errormessage it says .......Gallery.aspx?IsFrame=1&Setting=!.....
    In my browser it doesn't say variable IsFrame=1

Looking forward to ideas to solve it.

Translation btw:

Failure in the script of the page
    Line                  : 2
    Sign                 : 5951
    Failure              : Access denied
    Code                : 0
    URL                 : see screenshot Would you like to proceed with the scripts on this page?
    And then the option Yes or No

Best regards
    Rob Weeder

•  05-14-2009, 9:00 AM 52154 in reply to 52035

Re: Failure message when customer is going to second page for inserting picture

Dear Rob Weeder,

The error message is saying "Access denied". Can you find the image upload folder, give everyone full control and see what happens?

If problem persists, can find our online demo inside download package CS/VB folder. Uploade one of the demos ie localization.aspx to their website and see if it makes any difference.

If still not working, we will need to login to the customer site together and debug. In that case, please come to LiveSupport at http://CuteSoft.net, click on the big blue button on top that reads "online". We are here Monday - Friday between 9:30am and 17:30pm Eastern Standard Time.

Thanks for using our product
View as RSS news feed in XML