Upload button does not open

Last post 05-10-2009, 10:15 PM by cutechat. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-06-2009, 10:21 AM 51879

Upload button does not open

Hi all,

I have recently bought a domain licence of ajax uploader.
    My main problem is about the 'upload' button. Sometimes it does not open.
    I have changed my computer today (not for this reason of course) and now i'm in vista environment and
    problems are:
          -vista + ie7 : button does not open i mean not does not open sometime as before under XP but never
          -vista + FF 3.0.10 : when i click on the button, a second button appears with a textbox under the first button

Can you help me please, it's really boring.

•  05-06-2009, 9:05 PM 51904 in reply to 51879

Re: Upload button does not open

Hi,

Do you mean the button is disabled or when you click the button , nothing happends ?

Regards,
    Terry

•  05-07-2009, 9:09 AM 51931 in reply to 51904

Hi Terry,
    I mean button is visible and when i click nothing happens. But this problem is fixed now. I hope.
    Problem with Vista + Firefox still continues. A second button appears when you click on the first. Very strange.

•  05-07-2009, 12:04 PM 51934 in reply to 51931

Hi,

If the firefox does not install the Flash/Silverlight , the uploader will use IFrame to upload the file.

That requires the user click the button again. the gmail.com does the same thing.

Regards,
    Terry

•  05-10-2009, 10:38 AM 52020 in reply to 51904

I have this issue where the Upload button appears, but when clicked, it becomes grayed out and noting happens -- with IE7.  It does work perfectly fine, as-is, however with Firefox 3.0.  I am using the multiple-files-upload.aspx example...

I was able to resolve the issue by making the following change:

To the following line in the multiple-files-upload.aspx, approximately line  65,

<CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments InsertText="Upload Multiple photos Now" runat="server" ID="Attachments1" >

I modified it by adding the UploadType keyword as follows:

<CuteWebUI:UploadAttachments InsertText="Upload Multiple photos Now" runat="server" ID="Attachments1" UploadType="flash">

However, the values, "silverlight" and "iframes" do not work.  By using the value, "flash", it now works. 

Is this a bug in the software?  How can I make this work using "silverlight"?  Is there some other fix that negates the need for this parameter to be added to the control?

Thanks.

•  05-10-2009, 10:15 PM 52022 in reply to 52020

Hi,

When did you download the control ? did you try the last version ?

Do your Firefox install the Silverlight ? Is it always be gray ?

How about our online example ? http://ajaxuploader.com/Demo/fulltest.aspx

Regards,
    Terry

View as RSS news feed in XML