Mac Issues?

Last post 01-25-2014, 6:47 AM by cutechat. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-21-2014, 2:12 PM 78799

Mac Issues?

Is anyone else having issues with the RTE on a Mac?

We have a whole bunch of clients having issues and complaining that the editor is inconsistent on the mac. They cannot copy from other word editor applications on their mac and paste into the RTE. Here are just a couple of examples. This needs to be fixed NOW!!

Client #1

- When I do this, I get a little box that pops up and gives me the option to paste. When I click on paste, another box opens and says use "CRTL+V" to paste text.

- When I do control v, I get either a lower case v if using safari, or nothing at all if using chrome as the browser

- I have tried the following with no luck:
    * using command c/v instead of control c/v
    * copying into a fresh pages or word document, and copying and pasting from there.

* even trying actually adding in the "+" as it reads crtl+v, silly but I thought worth a try. 

Client #2 

There seemed to be some sort of glitch when I was trying to enter my text. If I tried to correct a typo, the text went tiny and all the formatting disappeared. Control Z put it back. I spent a lot of time trying to get the text right and was, honestly, quite frustrated by that. I tried editing in Word and pasting, and that worked, as long as I didn't try to delete or backspace at all. 
    Stephanie Challand

Stephanie's Web Design
    www.swdllc.net

Dog Biz Pro
    www.dogbizpro.com
  •  01-23-2014, 12:17 PM 78816 in reply to 78799

Re: Mac Issues?

Where is the customer service for this product? I have been the chat, forum and send 3 emails and have not heard anything about this issue.....

I would recommend to all of you out there looking for an editor, you find something else at this point, especially if you have mac clients... 

Stephanie Challand

Stephanie's Web Design
    www.swdllc.net

Dog Biz Pro
    www.dogbizpro.com
  •  01-24-2014, 7:27 AM 78824 in reply to 78816

Hi Challand,

The development team investigating this issue, once issue is fix, I will keep you posted. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

•  01-25-2014, 6:47 AM 78831 in reply to 78799

Stephanine

We have fixed these two issues. 

Please download it and try again. (also please make sure the browser cache is cleared)

If your clients still get troubles, please let us know the OS and Browser type and version.

We will handle it immediately.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Terry
View as RSS news feed in XML