How can I tell which version and build number of Cute Editor for ASP that I have installed currently

Last post 02-06-2013, 12:02 PM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-30-2013, 7:20 AM 76757

How can I tell which version and build number of Cute Editor for ASP that I have installed currently

Hi everyone,

Simple question I'm sure;

1. Where can I find which version/release and builder number of Cute Editor for ASP that I currently have installed?

2. Can you subscribe to an automated email so that you are informed automatically by email when a new build/version is released.

Many thanks 

JamWales

•  01-30-2013, 12:12 PM 76758 in reply to 76757

Re: How can I tell which version and build number of Cute Editor for ASP that I have installed currently

Hi JamWales,

1. Please right click on the page to check the page source code, you should find the section below, that is the version number.

<!-- CuteEditor Version 6.6 Editor1 Begin --> 

Also you can find it in file "\cuteeditor_files\include_CuteEditor.asp"(line 847)

2. For now have not provide this support for classic asp editor, sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

•  02-06-2013, 8:06 AM 76804 in reply to 76758

Re: How can I tell which version and build number of Cute Editor for ASP that I have installed currently

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your reply - just some further clarifcation. 

1. How can I find the build version of my current CuteEditor Version 6.6? 

2. What is the current download build version?

Regards

JamWales 

•  02-06-2013, 12:02 PM 76806 in reply to 76804

Hi JamWales,

1. We did not added the build detial for version 6.6, all names 6.6. Sorry for your inconvenience.

2. You can download the latest build at http://cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/57121/download.aspx

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML