Ajax Uploader - progress width after upload

Last post 01-03-2013, 10:49 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-02-2013, 4:17 PM 75565

Ajax Uploader - progress width after upload

Searching the forum, I have not found anything that works for actually controlling the progress appearance after upload is complete.  As in the screenshot below, the progress area switches to show the filename and overflows.  I want to control the maximum width and wrap the text if necessary.  I can set the ProgressPanelWidth property but it appears that just gets overridden if the filename is long enough to push it out.  I defined a css class but the ProgressPanelStyle property is read-only from the ASP and my attempt to set it in either the onLoad or onPreLoad functions in the code-behind is apparently ignored.  I can specify overflow:hidden in the containing div of course but that's tacky.

Surely there is a straight-forward way exposed to control such a simple thing...?

•  01-03-2013, 10:49 AM 75568 in reply to 75565

Re: Ajax Uploader - progress width after upload

Hi lanikfs,

You can control the progress text style like the example below, the div is the progress text container, you can change the style directly.

1. <%@ Page Language="C#" %>  
    3. <%@ Register Namespace="CuteWebUI" TagPrefix="CuteWebUI" Assembly="CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader" %>  
    4. <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">  
    5. <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">  
    6. <head id="Head1" runat="server">  
    7.     <title>example</title>  
    8. </head>  
    9. <body>  
    10.     <form id="form1" runat="server">  
    11.         <CuteWebUI:Uploader runat="server" ID="Uploader1"  
    12.             ProgressCtrlID='Uploader1Progress' ProgressTextID='Uploader1ProgressText'>  
    13.         </CuteWebUI:Uploader>  
    14.         <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="Uploader1Progress">  
    15.             <div id="Uploader1ProgressText" style="width: 100px; overflow: hidden">  
    16.             </div>  
    17.         </asp:Panel>  
    18.     </form>  
    19. </body>  
    20. </html>  

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML