Purchase license for a domain and some subdomains

Last post 12-18-2012, 7:13 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-17-2012, 9:03 AM 75470

Purchase license for a domain and some subdomains

Hi Guys,

I come from Vietnam, my company want to support customers in the online way through our website (anvien.tv)

My question:

• Now I have a domain: anvien.tv. I want to buy a license for this domain that we want to intergrate your live chat module into. It's OK ? and which module we have to buy for this purpose (The most essential) ?
    • How can we pay ? If through Paypal, etc, we want to know more detail information which we can exchange money to you
    • After we buy a license for the domain anvien.tv, we want to apply this license for some subdomains of this domain like: livechat1.anvien.tv, livechat2.anvien.tv, livechat3.anvien.tv. It's OK ? And how much we have to pay more ?
    • How will your company support customers after they buy your product

Best regards,

Duong Long Le

•  12-18-2012, 7:13 AM 75475 in reply to 75470

Re: Purchase license for a domain and some subdomains

Hi ledlong ,

--Now I have a domain: anvien.tv. I want to buy a license for this domain that we want to intergrate your live chat module into. It's OK ? and which module we have to buy for this purpose (The most essential) ?

If you only use it on anvien.tv, then the domain license is good enough for you.

--How can we pay ? If through Paypal, etc, we want to know more detail information which we can exchange money to you

You can refer to http://cutesoft.net/live-support/Purchase/ to purchase it.

If you have problem with Paypal, please visit our online store ( Cute Live Support online store).

--After we buy a license for the domain anvien.tv, we want to apply this license for some subdomains of this domain like: livechat1.anvien.tv, livechat2.anvien.tv, livechat3.anvien.tv. It's OK ? And how much we have to pay more ?

The domain license does not cover the sub domains. If you want to use it for multiple domains, I suggest you use the small business license. It supporot to set 10 domains for the license. Also, if all domains under the same server and same ip address, you can use the ip license for all of them too.

-How will your company support customers after they buy your product

Technical Support, Product Upgrades and Number of Developers

CuteSoft offers free technical support for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase on all licensed Software products. Technical support is not provided to the end user unless each end user has a valid Single User License. CuteSoft offers product free minor version upgrades. If you later upgrade the Software, this agreement will terminate, and all copies of the Software to which it applies must be destroyed.

Regards,

Ken

View as RSS news feed in XML