How to join videos with Format Factory

Last post 07-22-2015, 9:44 AM by Pilotaso. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-09-2014, 9:50 PM 79906

How to join videos with Format Factory

There are so many of you have asked me how to use "Format Factory", today his spare time to sit and write images tutorials are okay:
    Step 1: After installing Format Factory on the computer, open the utility
    Step 2: On the interface of Format Factory, select Advanced mode -->Video Joiner

Step 3: Video Joiner dialogue opens, select output video format that you want. Click Add File or Add Folder to select videos needing to be joined.

After selecting videos needing to be joined --> click OK to return to the main interface.

Step 4: Click Start on the toolbar to start joining videos.

It is done, after joining videos successfully, you only need to access the directory containing the output videos and use built-in video players on the computer to watch these videos.
    Good luck
  •  02-24-2014, 11:14 AM 79965 in reply to 79906

Re: How to join videos with Format Factory

Ketty,  Thanks for posting this.  I just started using Format Factory ver. 3.3.2  a few days ago and it works well.   My native camera video is a mov file 1080p@60fps and I convert to mp4 1080p@60fps.  Staying at 60fps eliminates jitter and video tearing.  Great results.

However,   when I try to join 2 or more videos, I'm asked to download 2 codecs.  I click yes,  then start and I get a " failed to convert" message.  I was able to join some mp3 music files,  but my goal is to use mp4.

I'm using Vista SP2.  Any help will be appreciated. 

PS  I posted an image,  but it doesn't show in forum but it shows in my edit.  Don"t know what I did wrong.

•  07-22-2015, 9:44 AM 80543 in reply to 79965

Re: How to join videos with Format Factory

Thank you for your posts! Very interesting!
    Smartmatic
View as RSS news feed in XML