Got Error after adding CuteChat Standard Mode to webpage

Last post 02-21-2012, 6:22 AM by Kenneth. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-16-2012, 12:36 AM 73039

Got Error after adding CuteChat Standard Mode to webpage

Hello,

I am trying to install Cutechat module to DNN 6. Installation was ok. but when I tried to added the module to the page I got this Error Message.

Error: Lobbies is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CityGasIntranet\DesktopModules\CuteSoft_Client\CuteChatControls\Lobbies.ascx(20): error BC30516: Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'Add' accepts this number of arguments. ---> System.Web.HttpCompileException: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\CityGasIntranet\DesktopModules\CuteSoft_Client\CuteChatControls\Lobbies.ascx(20): error BC30516: Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'Add' accepts this number of arguments. at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at DotNetNuke.UI.Modules.WebFormsModuleControlFactory.CreateModuleControl(TemplateControl containerControl, ModuleInfo moduleConfiguration) at DotNetNuke.UI.Modules.ModuleControlFactory.LoadModuleControl(TemplateControl containerControl, ModuleInfo moduleConfiguration) at DotNetNuke.UI.Modules.ModuleHost.LoadModuleControl() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- ]

Anyidea on this ? 

Thank you,
    May

•  02-16-2012, 6:44 AM 73045 in reply to 73039

Re: Got Error after adding CuteChat Standard Mode to webpage

Hi maythu,

I think you are using the wrong package. 

Please use the CuteChatAndMessenger for DotNetNuke v6 package. Do not use the v 5 package.

Please download this package http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/69284/download.aspx and re-install it to try again.

Regards,

Ken 
  •  02-20-2012, 9:35 PM 73087 in reply to 73045

Hi Ken,

Thank you.  How about the "Web Messenger Module" for DNN 6? I would like to use that also.

Regards,
    May
  •  02-21-2012, 6:22 AM 73103 in reply to 73087

Hi maythu,

I package I sent above include the Cute Messenger too.

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML