CSS Error Chrome browser. Inserts code / Style / SyntaxHighlighter.css and display page breaks.

Last post 03-13-2012, 3:02 PM by Kenneth. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-17-2012, 3:29 AM 72714

CSS Error Chrome browser. Inserts code / Style / SyntaxHighlighter.css and display page breaks.

Hello, We have installed the latest version of the cute editor for php and run it with the browser chrome inserts a code similar to: <style type="text/css" isprelink="true"> @ import url (domain / cuteeditor_files / Style / SyntaxHighlighter.css); </ style> What makes this spoil the display page. How can we solve this problem? Thanks
  •  01-17-2012, 6:48 AM 72718 in reply to 72714

Re: CSS Error Chrome browser. Inserts code / Style / SyntaxHighlighter.css and display page breaks.

Hi Proconsi,

I can not reproduce this issue on our demo with chrome, can you test on http://phphtmledit.com/EnableAll.php too?

If our demo page works for you too, please download the latest package and try again.

Latest version downloads http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/54374/download.aspx

If the latest package did not work for you, please try the way below

1.  Open file"\cuteeditor_files\template.php"

2.  Find section below and delete it 

<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href='<?php echo $vpath ; ?>/Style/SyntaxHighlighter.css' />

Regards,

Ken 
  •  01-20-2012, 7:19 AM 72763 in reply to 72718

Re: CSS Error Chrome browser. Inserts code / Style / SyntaxHighlighter.css and display page breaks.

Hi, thanks for the answer.

I downloaded the new version continues to show me and I was failing. I mention that I happen to see what the best solution.

I remind you that the problem only happens in the browser chrome.

1 º. Insert the stylesheet / Style / SyntaxHighlighter.css -> is solved as I indicated.
    2 º. Also inserted in the code, when styles indicated in the property $ editor-> EditorWysiwygModeCss.

I copied the code you see would look like:

<style type="text/css" isprelink="true"> @ import url (http://www.dominioprueba.com/js/cuteeditor_files/Style/SyntaxHighlighter.css); </ style> <style type = "text / css "> @ import url (../../ css / editor.css); </ style>

Point 1 is determined as an indicator, but how do you solve point 2?

a greeting
    thanks
  •  01-20-2012, 3:28 PM 72774 in reply to 72763

Hi Proconsi,

Please try example http://phphtmledit.com/Auto-Adjusting-Height.php , you set    $editor->EditorWysiwygModeCss="example.css"; in this example.  Do you get the same issue on it?

If it works fine for you. Can you move the example page  "Auto-Adjusting-Height.php" to your site and test it? Get the same problem?

You can find this example in the editor download package.

Please do not use replace to upgrade the editor. Delete the whole "cuteeditor_files" folder and use the new one in the download package.

Do a back up before you try the upgrade. 

Regards,

Ken 
  •  03-13-2012, 1:54 PM 73429 in reply to 72774

Hello, sorry for the delay.
    We tried to fix the problam as indicating to us, but we keep the error.
    We know what to do to avoid inserting the line 'SyntaxHighlighter.css' but now we have the problem that the Chrome browser, we still inserting the style sheet you specified using the property: '$ editor-> EditorWysiwygModeCss' (example of that inserts code: <style type="text/css"> @ import url (.. /.. / css / editor.css); </ style>).
    Thus, it is spoiling the web display of the affected section.

When we are inserting styles: $ editor-> EditorWysiwygModeCss, so that the editor has the desired look and do not want to give it up.

How can we avoid the inclusion in code (in chrome) of the style sheet specified in '$ editor-> EditorWysiwygModeCss'?

I remind you downloaded the latest version and the error still occurs.
  •  03-13-2012, 3:02 PM 73432 in reply to 73429

Hi Proconsi,

Do you get the same problem on demo page http://phphtmledit.com/EnableAll.php  with your chrome? We also set the EditorWysiwygModeCss to "example.css" in this page.

Do you get it with the simple editor example page below?

<?php include_once("cuteeditor_files/include_CuteEditor.php") ; ?>
    <html>
        <head>
    </head>
        <body>
            <div >
            <?php
             $editor=new CuteEditor();
             $editor->ID="Editor1";
             $editor->EditorWysiwygModeCss="example.css";
             $editor->Draw();
             $editor=null; 
            ?>
            </div>
    </body>
    </html>

Can you send me your editor page url? So we can check it for you directly.

You can send the info to Kenneth@CuteSoft.net

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML