Problems with file upload and display

Last post 01-12-2012, 6:03 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-12-2012, 4:28 AM 72640

Problems with file upload and display

We have a project with CuteEditor, which should be used by external companies. The internal version displays the bar of the CuteEditor correctly, but the external version (should be a copy - the admin says it is) displays the font and size boxes very wide - and so does not display the file attachment buttons. How can this be changed? I use the Simple.Config and modified it according to our user needs by removing some entries (not more).

The second problem is we get the "Access is denied on C:\Windows\Temp" when trying to upload a file (to SQL server).

The application uses a key to set the directory (but I do not find where it is used):

<add key="CuteEditorTempPath" value="~/CuteEditorTemp"/>

This path exists under the application and should be used for temporary files.

How can I set this up? I found (in December) that the problem exists with older versions of CuteEditor and should be solved with 6.6, which I downloaded and implemented. But the problem is not solved - and I do not find the entry any more.

•  01-12-2012, 6:03 AM 72642 in reply to 72640

Re: Problems with file upload and display

Hi SchelloehB,

Please set up ftp access for us and send me the editor page url. We will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Please send the info to Kenneth@CuteSoft.net

Regards,

Ken 
View as RSS news feed in XML