Installing CuteChat and Messanegr on DNN 3.0.13

Last post 05-23-2005, 1:50 PM by cutechat. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-23-2005, 9:32 AM 6908

Installing CuteChat and Messanegr on DNN 3.0.13

I did all the steps from the readme file, and set the module in the module definitions.
    When adding the module to a page I get :
    An error has occurred.
    DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Multiple controls with the same ID 'ctr398_DD' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs. ---> System.Web.HttpException: Multiple controls with the same ID 'ctr398_DD' were found. FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs. at System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) at System.Web.UI.Control.FillNamedControlsTable(Control namingContainer, ControlCollection controls) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id, Int32 pathOffset) at System.Web.UI.Control.FindControl(String id) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Skin.AddPageMessage(Skin objSkin, String Heading, String Message, ModuleMessageType objModuleMessageType) at DotNetNuke.UI.Skins.Skin.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.UserControl.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child) at DotNetNuke.Framework.CDefault.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) at DotNetNuke.Framework.PageBase.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

What should I do ?

inetinf@yahoo.com

•  05-23-2005, 1:50 PM 6928 in reply to 6908

Re: Installing CuteChat and Messanegr on DNN 3.0.13

Hello:

I think it's a DNN error . Maybe you could get answer in the DNN forum http://forums.asp.net/90/ShowForum.aspx

Regards , Terry .
View as RSS news feed in XML