Formatting issues with Cute Editor for ASP

Last post 07-25-2011, 1:58 PM by tignerjeffrey. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-20-2011, 12:07 PM 68700

Formatting issues with Cute Editor for ASP

My programmer purchased Cute Editor for me to manage a few websites which we have be happily using it for 2 years, (we upgraded to the newest version).  I got a new computer with Windows 7/IE 9 and I can no longer consistently format the text or tables.  

The scroll bar is unstable.  I cannot change fonts, colors, highlight text, adjust table size.  On one page it's running a script time out error.  At it's very worst, when I highlighted text to change the font size it took the paragraph and changed the order of the sentences.   The text may appear correct in the back end but appear wrong on the website.  I haven't tried Firefox yet but it didn't work prior.  It barely works in Google Chrome.  I have always made my updates in Internet Explorer successfully until now.   I just tried to do a simple update and couldn't get the font color to change to black and on another page all of the text in the table turned bold and would not unbold.  My programmer has to keep going into HTML and stripping out the page and we have to start the formatting all over again.  

Please help me as soon as you can.  I can't be the only one with this problem.
  •  07-21-2011, 10:39 AM 68725 in reply to 68700

Re: Formatting issues with Cute Editor for ASP

Hi vickieLynne,

Please test demo on http://www.cutesoft.net/asp/EnableAll.asp

If the demo works fine for you, please download the latest version and try again. we have fixed a few bugs in the latest version of IE9 browser.

Latest version downloads http://www.cutesoft.net/downloads/folders/57121/download.aspx

Note: please do a back up of the old files before update.

Regards,

ken
  •  07-25-2011, 1:58 PM 68854 in reply to 68725

Re: Formatting issues with Cute Editor for ASP

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for. I'll come back to this blog for sure!
    silk bamboo trees

View as RSS news feed in XML