insert image and spell check button popup blank dialogs

Last post 02-06-2011, 11:43 PM by ikompute. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-06-2011, 2:29 PM 66082

insert image and spell check button popup blank dialogs

Hello, I am just getting started using CE. I have installed it in my development environment for an app using ASP.NET 2.0 (using VS2005). So far everything is going pretty well but when I click the Insert Image or the Spell Check buttons in the control the dialog box that pops up is blank. Dialogs that pop up for other buttons seem fine. I have disabled many of the other image buttons because I do not want users uploading graphics - I just want them to specify the URL when inserting an image.

Here is my code for placing the editor on my .aspx page:

<CE:Editor ID="Editor1" runat="server" UseStandardDialog="true" BorderColor="LightSkyBlue" Height="500px" AutoConfigure="Compact" EnableContextMenu="false" DisableItemList="save,new,imagegallerybybrowsing,insertflash,insertmedia,insertdocument,inserttemplate" />

I have already found and read this post, but this is not my issue because I do not have HTTP compression enabled in IIS.

My development environment is Windows 7 64 bit, IIS7 with my application pool having 32 bit applications enabled and a managed pipeline mode of classic, Visual Studio 2005

I do have all of the cuteeditor an spell checker dlls referenced in my project

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

•  02-06-2011, 5:05 PM 66086 in reply to 66082

Re: insert image and spell check button popup blank dialogs

Dear ikompute,

Can you create one simple test page which can reproduce this issue? You can post its url here or send it to eric@cutesoft.net, we will check this issue.

Thank you for asking
  •  02-06-2011, 11:43 PM 66090 in reply to 66086

Re: insert image and spell check button popup blank dialogs

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have worked on this some more this evening and found the issue with insert image - I had not created the default "uploads" folder. Once I did that the dialog now fully populates and appears to be working fine.

Again, I do appreciately your prompt reply, especially on a Sunday!

View as RSS news feed in XML