SharePoint + AjaxUploder keeps asking for credentials and gets into hung state

Last post 10-20-2010, 8:51 AM by ctrenkwalder. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-28-2010, 7:43 AM 64219

SharePoint + AjaxUploder keeps asking for credentials and gets into hung state

Hi,

We recently bought the AjaxUploader license to support multiple uploads in SharePoint sites. The control works fine in Windows 2003 + IE 7 and in the webserver. The moment we test the control from client machine, usually XP,Vista and Windows 7 and all combinations of IE (6,7,8), we encounter the credential prompt and gets into hung state. On cancel for the prompt results in alert (Flash : upload task is interrupted ! http 401). Please let us know the immediate fix for this prompt issue.

Note: We are using it in Sharepoint sites and uses integrated authentication.

Thanks in advance.

Althafuddeen BD
    Filed under: ,
  •  09-29-2010, 1:05 AM 64239 in reply to 64219

Re: SharePoint + AjaxUploder keeps asking for credentials and gets into hung state

HI althafuddeen,

1. Upgrade to the latest version and try again. we are fixed some issue when uploader work with flash and use  integrated authentication

2. If you use integrated authentication, I  suggest yo try use Silverlight or Iframe mode for upload.

Keep me posted 

Regards,

ken 
  •  10-13-2010, 1:04 AM 64417 in reply to 64219

Re: SharePoint + AjaxUploder keeps asking for credentials and gets into hung state

Althafuddeen ,

Please try set uploader.FlashLoadMode to true.

Regards,
    Terry
  •  10-17-2010, 8:14 AM 64454 in reply to 64417

Hi,

I have the same problem: we use Sharepoint2007 and Smartpart together wirh the AjaxUploder 3.0 with integrated security.

When I try to set uploader.FlashLoadMode  I get an error? Is it FlashUploadPage = true ?

Finaly it worked when I set security level in IE to LOW

Filed under:
  •  10-17-2010, 8:13 PM 64456 in reply to 64454

Hi,

What error did you get when you set FlashLoadMode ?

Regards,
    Terry

•  10-18-2010, 10:45 AM 64473 in reply to 64456

Hello,
     I tried this…

<CuteWebUI:uploader FlashloadMode="True" runat="server" id="Uploader3"  tempdirectory="~\UserControls\Upload\" inserttext="Upload Projectdata" OnFileUploaded="Uploader_ProjectDataUploaded">
                        <validateoption allowedfileextensions="xls" />
                             <insertbuttonstyle Width="300px" />
                        </CuteWebUI:uploader> 

Error: unable to load ~\/UserControls\BudgetAdmin2010.ascx
    Details: Type 'CuteWebUI.Uploader' does not have a public property named 'FlashloadMode'.

lg
    Chris 

•  10-19-2010, 8:50 PM 64510 in reply to 64473

Chris,

Maybe you need download the last version.

And please take care the name , it's 'L' , not 'l'

Regards,
    Terry

•  10-20-2010, 8:51 AM 64531 in reply to 64510

yes you were right - on production machine we had a old version of the dll 

with the new one   FlashLoadMode="true" is ok now !!!

thx

Chris 
View as RSS news feed in XML