Image upload issue

Last post 08-26-2010, 1:14 PM by Eric. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-26-2010, 11:33 AM 63648

Image upload issue

I'm using CuteEditor 6.6 version and running into issue when uploading images.

The error is following: "Unable to find the uploaded file in directory: C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\".

I tried adding UploadType="IFrame" to disable AjaxUploader (<ce:uploader id="InputFile" runat="server" UploadType="IFrame"></ce:uploader>) but it didn't work - I still get AjaxUploader.

Thanks,
    Alex 
  •  08-26-2010, 1:14 PM 63651 in reply to 63648

Re: Image upload issue

Please check http://cutesoft.net/developer+guide/scr/Medium-Trust-Environment.htm . If you are using web farm, please follow steps:
    In web farm environments, the Url that you specify must map to a central location, which is saved to by all servers in the farm. This can be done using a virtual directory that maps to a common shared folder on the network.
      <add key="CuteEditorTempPath" value="\\shareserver\temp"/>
    <ce:uploader id="InputFile" runat="server" UploadType="IFrame"></ce:uploader>, it will use "IFrame" upload mode, uploader is still visible and you can use it, it will work in "IFrame" Mode.

If you want to disable upload, you can update the security policy file (default security policy file is "\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Configuration\Security\Default.config")

<security name="ThumbnailColumns">5</security>
     <security name="ThumbnailRows">3</security>
     <security name="AllowUpload">true</security>
     <security name="AllowModify">true</security>
     <security name="AllowRename">true</security>
     <security name="AllowDelete">true</security>
     <security name="AllowCopy">true</security>

Regards,
    Eric

View as RSS news feed in XML