Data Bind to Editor

Last post 09-14-2010, 9:57 PM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-14-2010, 11:32 AM 63996

Data Bind to Editor

I have created a custom function that allows the embed of my customer's streamming video in the editor using paste.  This works well until I save the content and read it in by binding the editor to the data base.  I read in a number of records with asp.net listview.  I bind the  content bind to the editor and other fields are appropriately bind.  On viewing the content that contains streamming video I get some trash that is displayed as shown below.  If I don't have video embed, their is no html trash.

The setting for the Editor when I read the content is as follows:
    <CE:Editor id="Editor1" runat="server" Height="200" EditorWysiwygModeCss="~/EditorContent.css" ResizeMode="AutoAdjust" ThemeType="Office2007" />

The content displayed is as follows:

* { overflow: hidden; margin:0; padding:0; } html, body { height:100%; } body { background-position: top center; background-image: url("http://static.delvenetworks.com/images/backgroundGradient.jpg"); background-repeat: repeat-x; text-align:center; /* horizontal centering for IE Win quirks */ } #distance { width:1px; height:50%; margin-bottom: -83.0px; /* negative and half of container's height */ float:left; } #container { margin:0 auto; position:relative; /* puts container in front of distance */ text-align:left; height: 166px; width: 249px; clear:left; }

The video works perfectly in the content although it looses the connection when I do this copy and paste.

All other content seem to work OK when I read the content.

Any suggestions?
  •  09-14-2010, 9:57 PM 64016 in reply to 63996

Re: Data Bind to Editor

Hi hsmith825,

Is your site online? If so, can you send me the test page url? I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

ken
View as RSS news feed in XML