HELP!! URGENT! Using CuteEditor on Joomla for some reason after 90 day with website up getting this - License Error: (4) license expired!

Last post 01-14-2010, 3:19 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-14-2010, 1:56 AM 58156

HELP!! URGENT! Using CuteEditor on Joomla for some reason after 90 day with website up getting this - License Error: (4) license expired!

As of two days ago for some reason my client nor I can't edit or get access into her CuteEditor. Getting into Joomla front end of website is no problem, website looks perfect still but everytime we try to edit a web page getting this message above on every page. Website has been up for about 75 days and whamo this happens? I custom hacked/plug-ins entire Joomla system and CuteEditor so I'm pretty freaked out about this license thing? I'm a high end internet marketing and business consultant and because of the hacks I had done to Joomla/CuteEditor got client from no Alexa ranking to almost top 400,000 websites in the world in under 75 days. So I can't have anything changed on this site. Please help. Is this license issue because I had a a*shole freelancer coder not tell me I had to buy a license AFTER I spent oodles of money and time hacking it with him and now finding out I have to spend $129 PER domain for this editor! UGH!

Thanks
  •  01-14-2010, 3:19 AM 58157 in reply to 58156

Re: HELP!! URGENT! Using CuteEditor on Joomla for some reason after 90 day with website up getting this - License Error: (4) license expired!

Hi pecs29,

Please download the package below. It contains a trial license valid 30 days.

you can use this license temporarily.

Contact to Karen and send your purchase information to her, she will create a new license for you.

Regards,

ken
View as RSS news feed in XML