Cute editor for Virtuemart

Last post 12-06-2009, 4:45 AM by bassman. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-04-2009, 9:24 AM 57602

Cute editor for Virtuemart

A lot of Joomlausers are using Virtuemart for e-commerce.
    I have tried Cute editor för some days and find it very useful.
    Nice to get the table full and go back to small for saving data.
    In Virtuemart I was happy to see the both formats with the menu in top.
    But suddenly, I don´t know why , When I will use full editor (fit to window) it disappear from the page and only  the menu from Virtuemart can be seen. I´ve tried with two different languagesfiles without result.
    When I try to set the high to 500 nothing happens.
    Will it all be fine if I purchase the full version?
    I have noticed that the editor will show full size but Virtuemart are hiding the menu in top of the editor.
    I suppose this is something for Virtuemart to work with.

I´m using Windows 7.

Regards
    Tony/Bassman
  •  12-04-2009, 12:42 PM 57609 in reply to 57602

Re: Cute editor for Virtuemart

Dear bassman,

You should post it in CuteEditor for PHP, this forum is for Cute Live Support.
    Tools==>Plugin Manager==>Editor CuteEditor ==>(Plugin Parameters), set parameter "FullPage" to "YES", and then this issue will happen,Is my understanding correct?

Regards,
    Eric
  •  12-04-2009, 12:53 PM 57610 in reply to 57609

Re: Cute editor for Virtuemart

Hello Eric!

Thats right, when I set fullpage to "yes" the upper menu will hide under the Virtuemart menu. Therefore I am working with the small screen.  

I posted the problem at Virtuemart forum and they are thinking it must be posssibly for Cute to feel where the virtuemart menu begin and not continue under it.
    It would be fine if I could set the size of the editor screen. Now is impossible.

One more thing, the toolbars (4 ps) at the top are shorter than they can be and thats why the are at four levels and will take space from the editors screen(Look at this screen, there are only two toolbars). It´s hard to work with it when you only have about 300 pix high window.

The editor has so many facilities so I really want to use it.
  •  12-06-2009, 4:45 AM 57622 in reply to 57602

Re: JoomlaCuteEditor for Virtuemart

How can I make  the workspace larger?
    Sorry to ask you By an special coincidence I finded a symbol in the corner dowm to the right where I can just adjust the size.
    Thank you for an excellent editor. 
View as RSS news feed in XML