Silverlight : The upload task is interrupted! and more ....

Last post 03-06-2011, 10:21 PM by Kenneth. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-04-2011, 11:45 AM 66546

Silverlight : The upload task is interrupted! and more ....

I have a site I am installing with the phpuploader and having issues with it. This works fine on my server and another server, but this one is causing issues. (I have  developer license).

I get this error: 
    Silverlight : The upload task is interrupted!
     Server side error :

But the server side error is blank.

If I change 
     public $UploadType
    In the include_phpuploader.php file to Flash, I get a partial upload, but say the file is an invalid JPG, which it isn't.

I downloaded the most recent download and see the include_phpuploader file has more lines. I uploaded those files (except the license file) and now when I try to upload, nothing happens.

I changes that to Flash and got an error about the session_start, so I have included the file before my session start.

NOW when I try to upload with the new files and using flash, I get the error FLM Error: OK

Any help?

Thanks,
    Tim

•  03-04-2011, 5:04 PM 66548 in reply to 66546

Re: Silverlight : The upload task is interrupted! and more ....

Some more information. I had the server admin send me these error messages.The photos_upload.php file is the file called that processes the images and such. I can delete all lines from that file and still get an error message.

From Apache:

[Fri Mar 04 13:54:59 2011] [error] [client my.ip.add.ress] ModSecurity: Multipart parsing error: Multipart: Final boundary missing. [hostname "www.thewebsite.net"] [uri "/manage/photos_upload.php"] [unique_id "TXFDk66E-DoAAB7urCUAAAAG"]

From mod_security rule:

[Fri Mar 04 13:55:00 2011] [error] [client my.ip.add.ress] ModSecurity: Access denied with code 400 (phase 2). Match of "eq 0" against "REQBODY_PROCESSOR_ERROR" required. [file "/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec/10_asl_rules.conf"] [line "32"] [id "340152"] [msg "Request Body Parsing Failed. Multipart parsing error: Multipart: Final boundary missing.: check your application or client for errors, this is not a false positive."] [severity "NOTICE"] [hostname "www.thewebsite.net"] [uri "/photos_upload.php"] [unique_id "TXFDk66E-DoAAB7urCUAAAAG"]

•  03-06-2011, 10:21 PM 66557 in reply to 66548

Re: Silverlight : The upload task is interrupted! and more ....

Hi rkat,

Can you set up ftp access for me and send the info and the test page url to Kenneth@CuteSoft.net? I will check it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

ken
View as RSS news feed in XML