Sorting images in an album using ranking or people XMP metadata written to the file

Last post 09-23-2009, 11:05 PM by cutechat. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-03-2009, 10:00 AM 54455

Sorting images in an album using ranking or people XMP metadata written to the file

Hello,

I'm looking for an online asp photo album that would allow me to filter photo using one of the XMP tags : ranking (5 stars) or people (last & first name) previously created using windows live photo gallery.

This would allow me (like it is done in facebook) to offer a large collection of photo where visitors can easily filter on quality (ranking) or their name or someonelse to get a smaller selection of photo for a given event;

So I would like to know if it is possible to filter by / search by any of the tags available in the picture metadata ?

Thank you,

Olivier
    Filed under:
  •  09-23-2009, 7:40 AM 55814 in reply to 54455

Re: Sorting images in an album using ranking or people XMP metadata written to the file

I would like to know the answer to this too. what support does the tool offer for editing XMP? I have an XMP component so I can do the editing myself Iif I need to, but, if so, can I edit the admin interface so that i can add my code to it?
    Thanks
  •  09-23-2009, 11:05 PM 55829 in reply to 55814

Re: Sorting images in an album using ranking or people XMP metadata written to the file

Hi,

We will support read the XMP data from an photo directly and provide filter/sort function in future.

Regards,
    Terry
View as RSS news feed in XML