WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T SAVE THE EDITED CONTENT TO THE EXISTING PAGE !!!!!!!

Last post 04-07-2005, 11:10 AM by Torquemada. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-14-2005, 5:49 AM 4578

WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T SAVE THE EDITED CONTENT TO THE EXISTING PAGE !!!!!!!

Every editor in the world has the ability to save the modified contents back to the original file - where is the ability to do this?  I have purchased this product, and have had absolutely no response from CuteSoft about this problem. Can anyone help me, or do I have to start notifying all the ASP forums of this problem (and the lack of help)?

It's a reasonable question - TELL ME HOW I SAVE THE EDITED CONTENT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PAGE !!!!!!!

Still waiting.....
  •  03-14-2005, 11:42 AM 4596 in reply to 4578

Re: WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T SAVE THE EDITED CONTENT TO THE EXISTING PAGE !!!!!!!

Charles - Please see my post in your earlier thread. Cheers, Kris.
  •  04-07-2005, 11:10 AM 5434 in reply to 4578

Re: WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CAN'T SAVE THE EDITED CONTENT TO THE EXISTING PAGE !!!!!!!

Charles,

I think you are fundamentally misunderstanding the purpose of Cute Editor - it is a Text Area replacement, not a full-blown editor like FrontPage or Dreamweaver.

It is used to replace the <textarea> tag in forms (like this one) and the html it generates gets saved into a database. It is not for modifying existing html pages and updating them on the server.
View as RSS news feed in XML