Multipe File Select to Upload when saving files to SQL-Server?

Last post 04-25-2009, 12:48 AM by brage. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-11-2009, 1:53 PM 50998

Multipe File Select to Upload when saving files to SQL-Server?

I was able to select multiple files to upload before attempting to save the files to DB.

However, after making the proper changes to save files to Database, I cannot select multiple files any longer... Is there a config-setting I need to know about to make multi-select file enabled when saving the files to SQL-DB?

As a side note, i need to mention I've changed all the insert files under ~\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Dialogs\

<CE:Uploader id="myuploadFile" runat="server"></CE:Uploader>

to

<CE:Uploader id="myuploadFile" runat="server" UploadType="IFrame"></CE:Uploader>

Here's my code settings to save the uploaded files in db:

this.Editor1.SetSecurityGalleryPath("/");

this.Editor1.SetSecurityImageGalleryPath("/");

//base is my own class that creates the connections tring
    SqlFileStorage
    .ConnectionString = base.ConnectionString;

this.Editor1.Setting["CuteEditorFileStorageType"] = typeof(SqlFileStorage).AssemblyQualifiedName;

this.Editor1.Setting["DownFile"] = ResolveUrl(@"~/CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/SQLFileUpload/DownFile.aspx");

•  04-13-2009, 1:10 PM 51032 in reply to 50998

Re: Multipe File Select to Upload when saving files to SQL-Server?

•  04-25-2009, 12:48 AM 51535 in reply to 51032

Re: Multipe File Select to Upload when saving files to SQL-Server?

When I remove UploadType="IFrame", and I try to upload files, I get a prompt that asks for my user name and password (Unacceptable). However just for testing purposes I enter Admin accounts user name and password... following occurs:
    1. I don't get prompted again
    2. Next it seems like the first file on the queue is being uploaded (as the in progress circle starts turning next to the file)
    3. After a long time, that I realize nothing is happening, I actually realize the entire form including my browser is frozen

So removing UploadType="IFRAME" prevents me from uploading files :-(

I need to clarify, I'm storing my files into my SQL-Database
View as RSS news feed in XML