how to disable/re-enable container form

Last post 12-22-2008, 9:07 AM by cutechat. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-22-2008, 8:24 AM 47163

how to disable/re-enable container form

I would like it to work like this:

User clicks browse, selects a file, and the upload starts -> I get a client side event, the event handler for which can disable appropriate screen controls while the upload proceeds.  Looking for a javascript BeginUpload event or something like that.

User clicks cancel during an upload -> I get a client side event, the event handler for which can re-enable appropriate screen controls.  Looking for a javascript UploadCanceled event or something like that.

Alternatively, maybe AjaxUploader has the ability to make the control itself "modal" during the upload process, where it covers the window with a div, and only the progress indicator and cancel button have a z-index higher than the div? 

Anyway, you get the idea: I don't want the user clicking around while the upload is in progress.  What is the best way to implement this functionality?

Regards,
    Brad
  •  12-22-2008, 8:46 AM 47164 in reply to 47163

Re: how to disable/re-enable container form

Brad,

Please try this:

<script>
    function CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnStart()
    {
       //may call many times for each file
    }
    function CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnStop()
    {
       //stop by cancel or error
    }
    function CuteWebUI_AjaxUploader_OnPostback()
    {
       //uploaded and prepair to postback
    }
    </script>

Regards,
    Terry
  •  12-22-2008, 9:00 AM 47165 in reply to 47164

OK, thanks, I'll give that a try.  Was that somewhere in the documentation?  I looked...
  •  12-22-2008, 9:07 AM 47166 in reply to 47165

Hi,

The scripting API is new feature , we haven't prepaired the documents on it currently.

You can check this post for more information : http://cutesoft.net/forums/post/44763.aspx

Regards,
    Terry
View as RSS news feed in XML