Cute Editor making IE8 crash When tried to Close a Dialog window

Last post 08-03-2011, 10:07 AM by gsnr47. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-02-2011, 4:17 AM 69157

Cute Editor making IE8 crash When tried to Close a Dialog window

Hi,

I am using Cute Editor 6.0.

Problem:
    When i tried to add a TextBox using CuteEditor and then i tried to Close the dialog window using "Window_CloseDialog" IE8 is getting Crashed. The same functionality is working in IE7.

One more thing i noticed is after adding a text box it will be highlighted in Editor. IE8 is crashing only when that text box is selected in that editor and we try to close the Window using "Window_CloseDialog". If we remove the focus from textbox and then try to close the window it is not crashing.

Does any one faced similar kind of issue?

Has this been fixed in Latest Versions?

If anyone has the solution or any information Please Post here....

---------
    Siva.
  •  08-02-2011, 8:08 AM 69166 in reply to 69157

Re: Cute Editor making IE8 crash When tried to Close a Dialog window

Hi gsnr47,

If you mean close the "textbox properties dialog" please try the method below.

do_Close();

Regards,

ken
  •  08-03-2011, 10:07 AM 69228 in reply to 69166

Re: Cute Editor making IE8 crash When tried to Close a Dialog window

Hi Ken,

It is not in the properties Dialog. After clicking "OK" button in Properties dialog, i will be clicking 'Save' button in my page. Which has the function "do_Save()". In the end of that function i have a piece of code "Window_CloseDialog(window);" which will try to close the window. This is the line which is making IE8 crash. The same code is working in IE7.

Window_CloseDialog(window); --> This function is called from "DialogHead.js".

And i didn't find "do_Close()" function in my code library. Can you please tell me which version of Cute Editor has this function?

And if possible please post some sample code. And currently i am using Cute Editor 6.0 Library.

------------
    Siva
View as RSS news feed in XML