Height not working in Firefox

Last post 11-05-2007, 2:31 PM by Adam. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-03-2007, 1:00 PM 34808

Height not working in Firefox

Hi Adam,

I had reported this problem previously and I believe you said it was fixed, but the latest download still doesn't work:

Situation in Firefox:

1. CE height and width are defined as 100% and CE is contained inside a <DIV>
    2. When I reset the height of the <DIV>, the CE width shifts correctly, but the height doesn't change.

Here's the way the control is:

<DIV class="Font1" id="divEditor" style="Z-INDEX: 100; LEFT: 8px; WIDTH: 856px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 96px; HEIGHT: 550px" runat="server" ms_positioning="FlowLayout">
    <P>
     <CE:EDITOR id="Editor1" tabIndex="1" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="100%" BorderColor="Black" EditCompleteDocument="True" ShowTagSelector="False" TabSpaces="10" EditorWysiwygModeCss="class/qtable.css" CodeViewTemplateItemList="Save,Print,Cut,Copy,Paste,Find,ToFullPage,FromFullPage,SelectAll,SelectNone" FilesPath="qword_client/qword" URLType="Default" ConvertHTMLTagstoLowercase="False" EnableStripScriptTags="False">
    <FrameStyle Height="100%" BorderWidth="4px" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="#DDDDDD" Width="99%" CssClass="CuteEditorFrame" BackColor="White"></FrameStyle>
     </CE:EDITOR>
    </P>
    </DIV>

and here's the change code:

document.getElementById("divEditor").style.width="950px";
    document.getElementById("divEditor").style.height="850px";

In IE it works fine. In FF, what do I need to do to fix it so that height is set correctly?

Thanks
    FredD

•  11-05-2007, 2:31 PM 34832 in reply to 34808

Re: Height not working in Firefox

View as RSS news feed in XML