Help,I received a error message "SecurityPolicyFile : /CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found"

Last post 07-22-2007, 2:20 AM by walter_verhoeven. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-21-2007, 6:59 PM 31748

Help,I received a error message "SecurityPolicyFile : /CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found"

there is no problem when it run on my local mathine, and also no problem when it run on my remote server(the server is mine,i can do everything). But when i move all files to my virturl space(i only have a ftp account), i received the error message "SecurityPolicyFile : /CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found ".

this screen is when i run the program on my server

this is run on my virturl space

so, there has no different between two of them, why this happen, anybody can help me?

best regards!
    Filed under:
  •  07-21-2007, 7:01 PM 31749 in reply to 31748

Re: Help,I received a error message "SecurityPolicyFile : /CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found"

by the way, i tried version 4.0 and 5.3, all of them raise this error

and i tried 6.0, it raise error "Access to the path 'e:\wwwroot\hzfwq\cnbuddycn\wwwroot\CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Editor.cep' is denied."

thanks!
  •  07-22-2007, 2:20 AM 31752 in reply to 31749

Re: Help,I received a error message "SecurityPolicyFile : /CuteSoft_Client/CuteEditor/Configuration/Security/default.config not found"

Hi Peter

Well for sure your web server is prohibiting you from reading the file if it exists. Did you FTP to the folder, it does exists?
    Try with a ftp exitor like CuteFTP to set the file permissions. can me that this is the problem you are having.
    Regards

Walter 

View as RSS news feed in XML