Lots of Problems

Last post 04-03-2006, 4:38 PM by willinet. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-28-2006, 4:08 PM 17674

Lots of Problems

Hi,

No Response from Support !?

I've several problems
    - Image Map do not work somehow ???
    - Upload Documents ... I can see just the folder icon on the top of the page...there seems to be an mouseonover error everytime when I move the mouse over the icon an error appears...
    - Somehow relative Path in Image Insertion does not work
    - Is there somewhere a description how path etc. needs to be set? I wanted to have

/editor/CuteEditor_files
    /editor/editor.asp
    /internet/
    /internet/content

in the content folder I have a folder for every internetpage with a file called content.htm an all needed images, pdf files and so on in the same article folder

e.g.

/internet/content/HOME/content.htm
    /intenet/content/HOME/logo.jpg

Any way...is there somewhere a better description than only the online Hepfiles, for customization, installation and example configurations.

Where can I download the latest versions? I did not get a login an d Password or something like that.

Thanks Stefan

PS:
    German version has some wrong spelled words...where can I address this ?

•  03-30-2006, 9:29 AM 17743 in reply to 17689

Re: It sounds terrible

Hi Karen,

yes in the previews link you gave (on the demopage enableall) I can reproduce the error.

by the way....the editor in the forum has lots of features more than the one I have, especially the "Insert Image", "Image Gallery", "DOWNLOAD FILES", "INSERT TEMPLATE" an "Insert Hyperlink" Dialog....

I got version 5.1 from you and lots of these functions are missing as well as the layer with the message "...in progress" while uploading....

by the way in this editor where I'm writing this, the ImageMap function doesn't work as well.

Best regards
    Stefan

•  03-30-2006, 4:05 PM 17762 in reply to 17744

Re: Editor in this forum is our .NET version

Ok,

My PC windows XP Prof SP2 german version, Browser IE Version 6.0.2900.2180_xp_SP2_gdr.050301-1519

I go to the link http://cutesoft.net/asp/EnableAll.asp then 2 images are visible in the editor....I click the upper image and then the menubutton "add image map". then a new window appears, with the selected image. Next I click to the button "add hot spots" .... the crossair do not change to a pointer so create a hotspot area...

Thats what I do...

In my personal installation on my server, even the image in the "add image dialog" does not appear...but there I think one of the pathnames is not set correctly...
  •  04-03-2006, 4:38 PM 17826 in reply to 17762

Re: Editor in this forum is our .NET version

Hey Karen any news?
    Why does the editor on your homepage is causing the same problems for me? Is it because of german OS?

thanks
    stefan

View as RSS news feed in XML