User feedback: real suitability for live help

Last post 01-10-2006, 7:40 PM by bech99. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-04-2006, 5:11 AM 14393

User feedback: real suitability for live help

How suitable is Cute Chat as a Live Help application in addition to it's role for chat.  I would ideally like an app that can ge configured for one on one suppost with staff in the office as well as for scheduled web chats between visitors and our editorial staff.

We have 4 sites and would like to offer live help from all 4 sites to multiple staff.  Puchase timescale is immediate/2 weeks.

I am also hoping the general lack of feedback in these forums from cutesoft is more an indication of the holiday period than a regular example of customer support.
  •  01-10-2006, 5:27 AM 14565 in reply to 14393

Re: User feedback: real suitability for live help

Sadly, now decided to buy an alternative product for my site network.  If we are to use a product commercially, one of the key factors that flag problems ahead is pre-purchase support.

In testing the evaluation version, we came across quite a few issues.  Given the lack of feedback here, I instructed my Techincal Manager not to bother posting these and to discontinue the evaluation.   It is a shame as the product looked to have potential at a good price point.

Good luck with the new verson.
  •  01-10-2006, 7:40 PM 14595 in reply to 14565

Re: User feedback: real suitability for live help

mikeg,

what company/product did you choose? i'm very interested. i fully share your experiences and would not recommend cutesoft to anyone.

best regards,
    -b
View as RSS news feed in XML