License Error

Last post 08-17-2011, 9:31 AM by LenJacobson. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  08-16-2011, 12:59 PM 69586

License Error

I have a user complaining that when she tries to use my web page that uses the PHP File Uploader, she gets an error message that says something to the effect that the license is not good.

She said that a dialog box appears while it is uploading the first tile, and the text in the dialog box is "Error:  (1) host not match!"

I don't have any more information from her.

When I log on to her website from my computer and try to do the identical task, I have no problem uploading files.  That is, on her website, I cannot reproduce the problem she is encountering.

By the way, I asked her to reboot her computer and try again.  When she did, she got the same error.

Also, previously, she has not had this problem.

Any ideas as to why it doesn't work for her but works fine for me?
  •  08-17-2011, 7:51 AM 69635 in reply to 69586

Re: License Error

Hi LenJacobson,

First you need to confirm the client and you testing the same website.

Please poste your test url and the clients test url here.(maybe he testing on localhot or some other place)

Regards,

Ken
  •  08-17-2011, 9:31 AM 69647 in reply to 69635

Re: License Error

Ken,

There is absolutely no question but that my user and I were testing the same website.

I could give you the URL, but she now tells me that she has no problem uploading files.  Very strange!

I don't know what else to tell you.  Have you ever heard of someone getting a license error message when the license was legitimate and other users had no problem?
View as RSS news feed in XML