Live Support, Chat, Upload Control and Rich Text Editor
Welcome to Support forums Sign in | Join | Help |Client Center
in Search

Server side exception, failed to upload, System.Exception: No Request Files! Content-Length:0\x0D\x0A

Last post 12-08-2017, 6:58 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-17-2017, 10:19 AM 85414

Server side exception, failed to upload, System.Exception: No Request Files! Content-Length:0\x0D\x0A

Hi,

Since the moment I copied my web files to a new webserver, each time I upload an image, I see this error message:

Server side exception, failed to upload Example.jpg

Debug information:
    System.Exception: No Request Files! Content-Length:0\x0D\x0A  at

CuteEditor.UploadModule.a(HttpContext, A_0, Guid A_1)

What can I do to fix this? Does it have to do with file permissions? And for what Windows User/Group do I need to set these permissions to?

Do I have to use a real path or can I use a Virtual Directory configured in IIS?

CuteEditor for ASP.net on IIS8 Windows Server 2012 R2 with an IP-license worked fine for years and uploading images worked like a charm, but since the moment I copied all files to a Windows Server 2016 with IIS10 uploading doesn't work anymore.

The WYSIWYG-editor seems to work fine and I can create, rename and delete Folders. Uploading is the problem...

Thanks for your help!

Tune

Filed under:
  •  12-08-2017, 6:58 AM 85450 in reply to 85414

Re: Server side exception, failed to upload, System.Exception: No Request Files! Content-Length:0\x0D\x0A

Hi,

Can you send your editor page url to kenneth@cutesoft.net and provide the full steps to reproduce this issue? So we can check it for you directly.

regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML