Live Support, Chat, Upload Control and Rich Text Editor
Welcome to Support forums Sign in | Join | Help |Client Center
in Search

How to Be Interesting in FIFA 17?

Last post 01-02-2017, 12:39 AM by supodum. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-02-2017, 12:39 AM 85275

How to Be Interesting in FIFA 17?

I avoided FUT this year because I just didn't have the time to invest in trading making enough coin to buy decent players...so I'd just play Seasons when I could. All was good.

But I got bored and missed FUT. My starting packs were the usual ***. And I refuse to buy coins. But I want to play for fun. I didn't want to get stuck on that "hamster on a flywheel" experience that FUT can become, like some addict keeping up with the Joneses.

I saw a post, which I can't find now, where someone gave me the idea (thank you whoever you were!!!) to play FUT with only packed players, and never buy a single player from the Transfer Market, and see how far you can go.

I'm using two teams. One is a 73 rated team with 80 chem. The other is my worst untradeable bronzes.

So far I waltzed through Div 10 and only need a point from several games to get promoted in Div 9 to Div 8.

I have NEVER had so much fun playing FUT. Since I built up 50,000 fifa coins (thanks to EA's freebies over Xmas) I bought my first pack and got a few decent players, including IF Sneidjer. I haven't played him yet, but he will join my team on bugger-all chem.

My other rule is I'm not allowed to sell any players (I can sell duplicates only). I can only buy contracts. No health, no kits etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can go, and what I end up with.

If you feel you're stuck in the rat race keeping up with the Joneses, but don't have the time to invest to keep up, I can highly recommend this approach.

I really don't care if I win, lose or draw. I'm taking a lot of pride in my players and how they play, learning how to play with crap players (which will pay dividends later I hope), having fun learning how certain so-called *** players are actually really good fun and I feel happier and more emotionally invested in my players than ever before. And if I don't have time to play it's no problem. I'm not missing out on anything.

I'm playing to my own rules thanks to you and it's allowed me to enjoy FUT with not much time...and not much coin. Only have 1,600 fifa coins now.
    Filed under:
View as RSS news feed in XML