JPG upload - A generic error occurred in GDI+

Last post 06-17-2015, 8:04 AM by Kenneth. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-16-2015, 10:48 AM 80523

JPG upload - A generic error occurred in GDI+

I've recently integrated the latest version of RichTextEditor in to a new ASP.Net solution. The integration works fine for the most part but I'm stuck with an upload issue on my demo environment.

A generic error occurred in GDI+

this error occurs when i try to upload a jpg file through the gallery or insert image functionality. It does not affect any other file types. Logs on the server do not provide further detail and i've had no luck trying to diagnose this specific issue.

The issue will not replicate on my local system and the issue does not exist on other soultions running on the same demo server. It also will not replicate on your demo. I've ensured that the site has sufficient privelages on the upload folders and have ensured that the latest version of Rich Text Editor is running (i've replaced it completely with the most recent version).

I appreciate that this issue is probably related to the environment or set up of richtexteditor on this particular site, but any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

•  06-17-2015, 8:04 AM 80524 in reply to 80523

Re: JPG upload - A generic error occurred in GDI+

Hi danpc,

Can you send your editor page url to Kenneth@cuteSoft.net? So I can check on it for you directly.

Regards,

ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML