html5: the upload task is interrupted

Last post 07-22-2015, 9:32 AM by Pilotaso. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-27-2013, 4:09 AM 76930

html5: the upload task is interrupted

Hi support,

I received the error message  html5: the upload task is interrupted while uploading small files. Is there any way that i can see the log files?

Thanks.

Regards,

Fadhli 

•  02-27-2013, 12:17 PM 76938 in reply to 76930

Re: html5: the upload task is interrupted

Hi fadhli,

Please set property UploaderDebug=1, it will open the debug mode.

<CuteWebUI:Uploader ID="uploader1" runat="server" UploaderDebug="1">
            </CuteWebUI:Uploader>

You can set the temp directory for the uploader control and try again. Ensure that your site has the wire/read permission of the folder you set for. 

Create a folder name "mytemp" under your site root, set it for property "TempDirectory".

<CuteWebUI:Uploader ID="uploader1" runat="server" TempDirectory="~/mytemp">

Regards,

Ken 

•  04-04-2013, 6:27 AM 77150 in reply to 76938

I have the same issue. Any solution yet? I first thought it had something to do with my trial license, but this isn't the case. I also tried the debugger but in the debugger i see 'html5: the upload task is interrupted!', but I don't see where it goes wrong.

It worked before so I don't get it...

•  04-04-2013, 12:13 PM 77154 in reply to 77150

Hi jurgen007,

Please set the upload type to iframe and UploaderDebug to 1 and try again. What new error you get? What debug info you get from the debug window?

<CuteWebUI:Uploader ID="uploader1" runat="server" UploaderDebug="1" UploadType="IFrame">

If your site is online, please post your uploader page url, so we can check it for you too. Also, you can send it to Kenneth@CuteSoft.net.

Regards,

Ken 

•  03-13-2014, 10:22 AM 80078 in reply to 77154

One of my users is also seeing this error on our live site. Nothing is showing up in the unhandled exception logging that we have setup for the site (Global.asax > Application_Error). I've yet to get any diagnostic information from the user, but I will add that when I do. It's on a pair of load-balanced servers. I am not seeing anything in the windows Event log either. I tried reproducing, and I am not getting the error. 

If you have any advice on how to catch these errors as they occur; besides contacting end users individually, please let me know.

Thanks,

Colin

•  03-13-2014, 2:43 PM 80080 in reply to 80078

ok, it looks like the user having the issue was trying to upload 6-8.5MB files through internet explorer in windows 7. We've tested using these parameters without reproducing the issue. 

Can you explain how anti-virus or firewall issues might apply to this and how to diagnose the issue further?

•  03-14-2014, 7:56 AM 80085 in reply to 80080

Hi colinbashbash2,

For the load balancing environment, you need to set the TempDirectory to a central location to support to upload large file. If you have not set it yet, then please do this setting and try again.

1. Setting temporary file location in web.config

Add an entry into the <appSettings> section of your application web.config file:

<add key="CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader.TempDirectory" value="~/UploaderTemp"/>

In web farm environments, the Url that you specify must map to a central location, which is saved to by all servers in the farm. This can be done using a virtual directory that maps to a common shared folder on the network.

<add key="CuteWebUI.AjaxUploader.TempDirectory" value="\\shareserver\temp"/>

Regards,

Ken 

•  07-22-2015, 9:32 AM 80532 in reply to 80085

It’s really great posts.
    Smartmatic
View as RSS news feed in XML