InsertHyperlink Dialog height

Last post 12-18-2013, 10:27 AM by Kenneth. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-16-2013, 5:14 PM 78613

InsertHyperlink Dialog height

I've recently downloaded and installed the latest version of cute editor .net, I'm running it in an Iframe, and I'm finding it impossible to override the window height. I'm using it with UseStandardDialogs = false, it's running in IE11, and I've tried to edit the Constants.js ( per this link: http://cutesoft.net/developer%2Bguide/index.htm#page=Dialog_Customization.htm) file to modify the dialogue height

, but nothing has worked, and I've verified directly with the developer tools that the styles from constants.js are not being written into the source

Can you help me move in the right direction on this?

Thanks,

James

•  12-17-2013, 8:07 AM 78620 in reply to 78613

Re: InsertHyperlink Dialog height

Hi jtruxon,

Which dialog height you want to change? I have tried to changed the InsertFlash dialog height in CuteSoft_Client\CuteEditor\Scripts\Constant.js, it works fine for me. The line below is what I changed for InsertFlash dialog.

editorconstant._flashDialogFeature = "dialogWidth:580px;dialogHeight:520px;"; 

Regards,

Ken 

•  12-17-2013, 10:34 PM 78628 in reply to 78620

Hi Ken --

I'm trying to gain height control over all of them, but the ones currently  blocking my ability to use the tool are the InsertHyperlink dialog and the "Browse"  child window of that dialog.   

I've looked at the source, and the specific pages being loaded are ".../Tag.aspx?Tag=A&...", and ".../SelectFile.aspx?..."

The lines I've modified in Constants.js are:

// Default window ornaments for the Anchor dialogeditorconstant._anchorDialogFeature = "resizable:1;dialogWidth:320px;dialogHeight:230px;type:anchorDialog";
    // Default window ornaments for the Link dialog
    editorconstant._linkDialogFeature = "resizable:1;dialogWidth:460px;dialogHeight:214px;type:linkDialog";

Not certain that these are the correct lines, but I didn't see anything else that made more sense.   I then searched through the generated code for "230" and "214"; neither appeared in the source, so I took that as evidence that the changes I was making weren't being injected into the code.   I also saw no change in the dialog heights. 

Thanks, 

James

•  12-18-2013, 8:59 AM 78630 in reply to 78628

Hi jtruxon ,

for the InsertHyperlink dialog, please change the code below(clean your browser cache after changed)

// Default window ornaments for the Tag dialog

editorconstant._tagDialogFeature = "resizable:0;dialogWidth:470px;dialogHeight:500px;"; 

For the browse child dialog, for now has not the setting for it yet. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

•  12-18-2013, 9:04 AM 78632 in reply to 78628

•  12-18-2013, 9:13 AM 78633 in reply to 78630

Thanks Ken - can you suggest any other workarounds for this (browse child dialog height)? 
  •  12-18-2013, 10:27 AM 78635 in reply to 78633

Hi jtruxon,

The browse child dialog setting is hard code in the encrypted js file, so has no way to change it for now. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Regards,

Ken 

View as RSS news feed in XML